Every Pakistani blogger / website owner has a dream to get Google Adsense approval with in days of launching his website. But most of the time when you apply for Google AdSense from Pakistan it gets rejected. It is because Google has very strict policies for approval of Adsense accounts.
Most of us are hard working and professional bloggers. We spend our days and nights improving our websites and when Google turns down our Adsense application then its hard to believe. One the main reason for Adsense rejection is that in third world countries like Pakistan there is lot of spamming. So be careful from people that sells you spammy third party website approved Google Adsense accounts.
I got my Google AdSense account approval in less than a month. Here I am sharing with you some of the tricks to get our Google AdSense approval in Pakistan quick and fast.
- First and foremost before you apply for Google Adsense, be sure that you have a top level domain.
- The content on your website is original and free of plagiarism.
- Your have a good blog design as it will play a major role in getting Adsense approval. If your website is too cluttered and difficult to navigate then it may lead to disapproval.
- Wait for almost 25 days before applying
- Fill Adsense application with care and write correct address along with Phone Number. Do check Google Adsense Guidelines for name and address format
- Preferably use same Address which you have used for your Domain Registration
- While applying from Pakistan sometimes you might not get approved for Google Adsense for the first time. But try to remove the errors , if your Adsense application is rejected.
- Wait for couple of days before re applying
- It is not necessary that you have a huge traffic for Google Adsense approval. But it is better that you have some traffic before applying.
- Use Google Webmaster and Google analytic’s to improve your site
- Try to host your website with good hosting companies like Godaddy, hostgator or Bluehost etc