Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has launched the broadband “EVO CharJi” device which offers speeds upto 36 Mbps.PTCL’s CharJi EVO is the latest addition to PTCL’s list of broadband devices and it will enable users to use devices with internet speed up to 36Mbps. The offer is currently available in Lahore, Rawalpindi,Karachi and Islamabad. New cities are expected to add within a month.
The addition of PTCL CharJi wireless broadband device has brought Pakistan among the few countries that offer such a high speed internet connectivity.
PTCL is expecting that its new CharJi will offer wireless broadband internet speed of around 10-20Mbps to users at usual load on the network.
According to PTCL, Char Ji devices is also capable to offer low speeds of 9.3 Mbps speeds or 3.1 Mbps if your area is not in network coverage for 36Mbps speeds.
PTCL’s Chaar Ji supports 10 Simultaneous connections on the MiFi Clouds.
CharJi Coverage Cities
PTCL Char Ji is currently available in following four cities:
PTCL Launches 36Mbps Chaar Ji EVO Service
PTCL Charji Tariffs:
PTCL CharJi is available for Rs. 3,000, however, you can also choose to pay on monthly installments.
Monthly rental for the limit of 50 GB package is Rs. 3,500.
- PTCL charji speed is 36Mbps.
- PTCL is offering prepay as well as postpay bundles. The 10 GB Bucket is offered for Rs. 500.
- Upon the bundle expires select one of the two packages as mentioned above.
- You can get the PTCL charji device from nearest PTCL One Stop Shop
- PTCL Authorized retail outlets
- TCS Outlets
- OR free home delivery through the TCSconnect.com