PTCL has launched another exciting offer for its valued broadband customers to upgrade their EVO 3G usb to Wingle. The package offers a cheap upgrade from existing EVO. The offer is valid for both active as well as inactive users.
This new offer by PTCL will allow the customers to use internet broadband at a boosted speed of 9.3 Mbps instead of the current EVO speed of 3.1 Mbps . The existing price of EVO broadband 3G USB is Rs 2,100. The customers can get Wingle connectivity at the same price of only Rs. 2,100. The existing price of EVO wingle 3G usb is Rs 7,500. The upgrade can be availed only for Rs. 1500.
Customers can get the upgrade by paying both the monthly line rent and upgrade charges in advance.
PTCL EVO Wingle is Pakistan’s first 3G USB modem which has a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot; EVO Wingle offers you to effortlessly connect a number of Wi-Fi gadgets at a stunning speed of up to 9.3 Mbps* across 200 cities. Further connection at 3.1 Mbps speeds is provided in 50 cities. Wingle 3G USB can be connected to any external power adapter.
Service Acquisition Process
Steps to avail the new offer are given below:
- Visit any nearest PTCL OSS with EVO USB device and ask for the Wingle upgrade.
- For the upgrade customer have to pay Rs.1,500 .
- Monthly recurring charges for the new Wingle shall be Rs.2,100 (same as that of existing EVO 3.1 Mbps unlimited packages)
- Customer have to pay in advance both the monthly line rent and upgrade charges at the time of upgrade.
- Upon receipt of payment OSS shall issue a new PTCL 3G Wingle to the customer .
- Wingle upgrade shall be only on the Non-PSTN billing mode
- This offer can be availed by both Pre-paid and Post-paid customer
- The Postpaid customer must have no uncleared last bill.
- Prepaid customers must be using EVO Max package for upgrade.
- Offer can not be availed by Nitro, EVO Cloud,Nitro Cloud and EVO Tab customers.
PTCL broadband internet is the key to empower students, teachers, businessman and common man of Pakistani society.