Warid Telecom has finally begun to offer 4G LTE trials for its prepaid customers, as per internal sources of the company.
Hence now, any Warid customer, who has 4G LTE compatible smartphone, and who lives/works in the vicinity of Warid’s 4G coverage area can log on to Warid Business Centre to acquire a Warid 4G LTE support SIM to enjoy experiencing 4G Trials free of cost.
For now, Warid’s free 4G LTE trials will be served at following destinations nationwide:
Not to forget, users require having 4G LTE SIM from Warid to experience 4G LTE trials. Your previous Warid SIM isn’t compatible with 4G services and you must have to go to Warid Business Centre to get your SIM upgraded.
Users should also note that 4G SIM charges are Rs. 100. Warid is giving Trio SIM, which means that it can fit all sizes of SIMs in handset slot (Normal, Micro and Nano).
Check if you are 4G LTE Coverage or not?
Users can also verify whether they are located in the 4G LTE coverage area or not by sending an SMS by writing 4G to 5555.
Its substitute method is by going to the following location in your device:
• Go to Setting-> Network Selection -> Manual Search
Users should also make themselves aware of the following points.
• Data Services during 4G Trials are free
• Data services under 2G network mode (GPRS/EDGE) aren’t free, so make sure you are on 4G or buy a 2G bundle along with to avoid any surprises
• Prepaid customers who have 4G handsets and if they are in coverage areas can get 4G SIMs from Warid Business Centres.
• iPhone users have to update IOS 8 for smooth 4G functionality
• When you insert a 4G SIM, you will get this text as a confirmation for 4G Trial subscription: Enjoy the ultimate internet experience with Warid during FREE 4G trial phase. You will be informed once trial period ends. Standard 2G data charges apply.