Sony Bravia XBR-55HX929
The Sony Bravia XBR-55HX929 is the TV with a high refresh rate of 960Hz and comes with infinite contrast ratio.
Sony Bravia 1.5-inch panel thickness is a little bit greater than the normal LED backlit LCD TV.
With Sony Bravia XBR-55HX929 big screen size, 3D capabilities,infinite contrast ratio and higher refresh rate, it is the best flat panel LED TV available on the market.
If you are a fan of LED TV then the latest Sony Bravia XBR-55HX929 is for you as one of the best LED LCD combo TV on the market without a single doubt.. The 55 inch Sony TV brings incredible features and flexibility for the viewer.
Although,vidieos are only published at 120Hz refresh rate, but Sony Bravia is capable of showing media upto 960Hz refresh rate. Sony has claimed that the TV has infinite contrast ratio and rightly so because the TV produces excellent whites and deep blacks quality contrast as compared to other LED TVs. There are a number of input and out put connectors like 4 HDMI, 2 composite, 2 PC inputs, 2 USB ports and also an Ethernet port. Sony Bravia series LED TVs uses latest LED back lighting technology in combination with an LCD panel.
Sony Bravia TV Specifications
• Control via IR
• RS-232C Control
• Power Consumption max. : 179W
• Power Consumption Standby : 120V : 0.30W
• Power Requirements 120V, 60Hz
• 24p True Cinema™ Technology
• 3D Comb Filter
• 4:3 Default
• Advanced Contrast Enhancer (ACE)
• Auto Wide
• Line Blinking
• CineMotion® Reverse 3:2 Pull down Technology
• Intelligent MPEG Noise Reduction
• Live Color™ Technology
• Motionflow™ Technology
• PhotoTV HD
• Video Signal : 1080/24p (HDMI™ only), 1080/60i, 1080/60p (HDMI™ / Component), 720/60p, 480/60i, 480/60p
• Audio Power Output : 10 W + 10 W + 10 W
• Speaker Configuration : 2.1
• 3D Features
• 2D to 3D Conversion
• Intelligent Peak LED
• OptiContrast Panel